Classic falsies are eyelashes enhancements done in a 1:1 ratio, suggesting that one extension is linked to a short strand. Except for strip group eyelashes, which are glued to the flesh of eyelids, one addition is coated in glue and glued with one of the eyelashes. Single lash or 1-on-1 falsies are other names for classic eyelash extensions.
Classic eyelash is getting preferred since the effects are original, they aren’t thick on the eyes, and it won’t harm the eyelashes if done correctly. It adheres to various substances, lengths, thicknesses, and curl types.
Substances for Traditional False Lashes
Organic or inorganic substances, such as fur, velvet, fox fur, silk, and faux furs, are often used to make traditional falsies.
Lash additions that seem genuine
- Mink lashes are produced of mink fur from the tails of minks and are delicate and natural-looking. The drawback would be that they can be expensive. Because they would be composed of actual animal fur, there are also inherent questions.
- Sable eyelashes are the lightest and costliest of the traditional falsies. It’s best for folks with very short lashes. Perhaps more most natural-looking than mink lashes.
- Sable eyelashes are the thinnest and priciest of the traditional falsies. It’s best for folks with very short eyelashes. Far more natural-looking than mink lashes.
- Fox fur falsies are gathered from scrubbing the dorsal fin of a fox, adding beauty and fluffy. Much pricey than mink lashes.
Artificial eyelash implants
- Silk lashes are synthetic silk lashes that aren’t as fragile as mink eyelashes but are slightly glossier. They’re not relatively lightweight as mink lashes, but they’re still pleasant to apply and produce quality daily.
- Faux mink eyelashes are an excellent option in contrast to mink eyelashes for individuals who may not want to wear them. The latter are made to seem like fur additions. However, they aren’t as lightweight as traditional mink lashes. These are less expensive, can be groomed, and appear in various textures, densities, and curls. The most prevalent eyelashes are faux fur eyelashes, easily customizable to each customer’s facial structure and taste.
How Does Traditional Eyelash Augmentation Healing Process Take a gander?
Since the adhesive is still new, be cautious during the first hours following intervention:
- During the first 24hrs, avoid getting the lashes moist. Long baths, heat, swimming, sweat, and exercising should be avoided.
- Rest on your back if possible.
- Just use eyelash curler sparingly.
- Avoid putting oil-based makeup on the eyelids.
Eyes are said to reflect the soul, and who doesn’t like to make it prettier? And classic eyelash extension will provide you with just that.