For over centuries, people have been wearing jewelry to enhance their total look or to make a statement of status. This article will guide you to the basic jewelry etiquette for each attire, situation, and when choosing your jewelry at your favorite jewelry stores – https://www.caratlondon.com/pages/jewellery. Here are the basic the basic jewelry etiquette for different style and situation.
- For everyday jewelry – Some pieces of jewelry are acceptable to wear all the time in any day and any outfit. A wristwatch is always acceptable if you like to keep track of your time and prefers not to use your cell phone for that purpose. Another jewelry piece that you can wear most of the time is a simple keepsake necklace.
- Office jewelry – Select pieces that are not distracting or noisy when choosing a jewelry to wear to work. Do not wear anything that might offer your bossed or the clients around you. Here are some do’s and don’ts:
- It’s a good idea to stick to stud earring that will complement your outfit when in a conservative office.
- When working in a less conservative office, you may wear stud earrings or small hoops as long as they don’t distract too much or make noise as you move.
- Larger earrings are acceptable in a more creative work environment, although it’s still a good idea to select only those that are not noisy or will not distract others from working.
- Don’t wear noisy bracelets as they can be very distracting to any type of office. Instead, opt for something that will not clang against your desk when you’re at the keyboard.
- Go to the fewest pieces possible if you are not sure if you’re wearing too much jewelry to the workplace. It is always fine to wear a watch or a bracelet, a ring, a pair of earrings, and a necklace.
- Jewelry for formal events – When going to a formal event, you must show how elegant you can be and this allows you to wear your very best piece of fine jewelry. Although it’s okay for sparkles to go wherever, it is best to wear jewelry piece that will emphasize your best features. Remember that the jewelry will accessorize your outfit and wearing a lot of it might distract your total look.
- Party jewelry – Almost anything goes when you’re going to a party. The time to enjoy wearing clanging bangles and blinding blings is during parties. Don’t forget though that too much of these jewelries will steal the attention away from you and might overshadow your personality.
Whatever your preference is, you might want to consider this article’s guide for you to look more stylish and confident about your look and yourself. If you opt to find a jewelry piece for a wedding, everything is available at https://www.caratlondon.com/pages/bridal – always make sure that your jewelry serves the right purpose and caters your style needs!